Track machines manufactured by “Plasser & Theurer” for railways and private contractors.
The Austrian company “Plasser & Theurer” (Plasser & Theurer Export von Bahnbaumaschinen GmbH) is the world leader in production of track machines for construction, reconstruction, repair and maintenance of railways, including overhead contact systems.
Products of “Plasser & Theurer” are supplied to 109 countries around the world.
- “Plasser & Theurer” was founded in 1953 by two engineers, Franz Plasser and Josef Theurer, in Linz, Austria
- Headquarters is located in Vienna, Austria; main production facilities and research center – in Linz, Austria
- The total number of employees worldwide is approximately 5000 people, 2000 of them in Austria
- Largest sales markets: Germany, USA, UK, Japan, South Korea, India, France, Spain, China, Brazil, Australia
- Export rate is 96%
- Over 10,000 registered patents since the company was founded
- Over 2000 active patents
- Since 1953, more than 16700 heavy track machines were produced and delivered to the customers in 109 countries around the world
“Plasser & Theurer” track machines are an individual product and are manufactured meeting technical conditions and needs of the customer.
“Service Plasser Kazakhstan” will assist you in the optimal choice of “Plasser & Theurer” track machines, ensure on time delivery, as well as impeccable service and repair during the warranty and post-warranty periods of operation of track machines.