Machinery and tools
The German manufacturer “Robel” (Robel Bahnbaumaschinen GmbH) is part of the “Plasser & Theurer” group of companies and leader in production of mechanization machinery and tools for construction, reconstruction, repair and maintenance of railways.
- The company was founded in 1901 in Germany
- The company’s head office, main production facilities and research center are located in Freilassing, Germany
- The number of employees in Germany is 600 people
- The products are supplied to 70 countries of the world
- Largest sales markets: Germany, France, USA, UK, Japan, India, Spain, China, Brazil, Australia
- Export rate is more than 70%
- 643 active patents
“Service Plasser Kazakhstan” will assist you in the optimal choice of “Robel” machinery and tools, ensure on time delivery, impeccable service and repair during the warranty and post-warranty periods of operation of mechanization machinery and tools.